Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn about the history of Singapore Indian community that makes up to 7% of total population of Singapore
- Experience the culture of Singapore Indian through exhibits and artefacts
- Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focus on the Indian community
DescriptionLearn the history of Singapore's Indian community at the Indian Heritage Centre. It aims to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Singapore’s Indian heritage and culture and to showcase the Indian community’s roles and contributions in multicultural Singapore. The museum focuses on disseminating the diverse heritage of the local Indian community. The iconic building stuns with its distinct design that combines traits of traditional Indian architecture with modern ones. The sustainable structure gives a stable support to its uniqueness. The various exhibitions inside showcase the experiences of the Indian community from 1st-century to the present through artifacts and interactive displays. The collections illustrate the rich material culture and heritage across various Indian communities.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Indian Heritage Centre
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Free guided tours in English, Tamil, and Mandarin are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............