Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn about the history of Singapore Indian community that makes up to 7% of total population of Singapore
- Experience the culture of Singapore Indian through exhibits and artefacts
- Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focus on the Indian community
DescriptionLearn the history of Singapore's Indian community at the Indian Heritage Centre. It aims to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Singapore’s Indian heritage and culture and to showcase the Indian community’s roles and contributions in multicultural Singapore. The museum focuses on disseminating the diverse heritage of the local Indian community. The iconic building stuns with its distinct design that combines traits of traditional Indian architecture with modern ones. The sustainable structure gives a stable support to its uniqueness. The various exhibitions inside showcase the experiences of the Indian community from 1st-century to the present through artifacts and interactive displays. The collections illustrate the rich material culture and heritage across various Indian communities.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Indian Heritage Centre
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Free guided tours in English, Tamil, and Mandarin are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Singapore Walking Tour Cityscapes
Go on a 3-hour historical walking tour through modern Singapore. Enjoy architecture, old and new, and sample local delicacies like kaya toast and unique cookies.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Singapore Discovery CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Wake every inch of the sensory nerves for an unforgettable experience at The Singapore Discovery Centre.............
Changi Golf ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
A challenging course with panoramic view of the sea.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
Sri Sivan TempleEast-Coast, Singapore
A mighty Hindu temple in the Geylang neighbourhood.............
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
S.E.A AquariumSentosa, Singapore
Part of Marine Life Park, S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest oceanarium.............