Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn about the history of Singapore Indian community that makes up to 7% of total population of Singapore
- Experience the culture of Singapore Indian through exhibits and artefacts
- Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focus on the Indian community
DescriptionLearn the history of Singapore's Indian community at the Indian Heritage Centre. It aims to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Singapore’s Indian heritage and culture and to showcase the Indian community’s roles and contributions in multicultural Singapore. The museum focuses on disseminating the diverse heritage of the local Indian community. The iconic building stuns with its distinct design that combines traits of traditional Indian architecture with modern ones. The sustainable structure gives a stable support to its uniqueness. The various exhibitions inside showcase the experiences of the Indian community from 1st-century to the present through artifacts and interactive displays. The collections illustrate the rich material culture and heritage across various Indian communities.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Indian Heritage Centre
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Free guided tours in English, Tamil, and Mandarin are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Trick Eye MuseumSentosa, Singapore
An original 3D art gallery with plenty of photo opportunities paintings and lots of fun for the whole family. Opening on 8/06/2014. Tickets come at 50% OFF this month bet
Private Guided Food Tour with Tastings
Enjoy the tastiest flavors of Singapore and taste a delicious mix of Malaysian, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. With your private guide, discover 3 completely different area19 ReviewsFrom SGD 65.22
Half-Day Singapore City Tour
Explore Singapore's Civic District. From natural views at Merlion Park's Marina Bay to the impressive Thian Hock Keng Temple, today, you can see what Singapore has to off67 ReviewsFrom SGD 36.00
- Best Seller
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique131 ReviewsFrom SGD 24.50
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Alleviate Fish SpaChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking to smooth your skin, a cosy place to relax and lots of giggling and laughter, Alleviate Spa is the right place................
MAAD PyjamasChinatown, Singapore
One of Singapore's best markets, where creative designers, artists, photographers, musicians and other talented individuals can showcase and sell their work.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
NS Resort & Country Club - Kranji Sanctuary (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Total Defence Force and those who have performed national service as well as their families.............
Marina Bay Sands CasinoMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Marina Bay Sands Casino has something for everyone with 2500 slot machines, 600 table games and electronic games in nearly 15,000 square meters casino space. Experien