Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn about the history of Singapore Indian community that makes up to 7% of total population of Singapore
- Experience the culture of Singapore Indian through exhibits and artefacts
- Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focus on the Indian community
DescriptionLearn the history of Singapore's Indian community at the Indian Heritage Centre. It aims to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Singapore’s Indian heritage and culture and to showcase the Indian community’s roles and contributions in multicultural Singapore. The museum focuses on disseminating the diverse heritage of the local Indian community. The iconic building stuns with its distinct design that combines traits of traditional Indian architecture with modern ones. The sustainable structure gives a stable support to its uniqueness. The various exhibitions inside showcase the experiences of the Indian community from 1st-century to the present through artifacts and interactive displays. The collections illustrate the rich material culture and heritage across various Indian communities.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Indian Heritage Centre
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Free guided tours in English, Tamil, and Mandarin are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............