Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn about the history of Singapore Indian community that makes up to 7% of total population of Singapore
- Experience the culture of Singapore Indian through exhibits and artefacts
- Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focus on the Indian community
DescriptionLearn the history of Singapore's Indian community at the Indian Heritage Centre. It aims to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Singapore’s Indian heritage and culture and to showcase the Indian community’s roles and contributions in multicultural Singapore. The museum focuses on disseminating the diverse heritage of the local Indian community. The iconic building stuns with its distinct design that combines traits of traditional Indian architecture with modern ones. The sustainable structure gives a stable support to its uniqueness. The various exhibitions inside showcase the experiences of the Indian community from 1st-century to the present through artifacts and interactive displays. The collections illustrate the rich material culture and heritage across various Indian communities.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Indian Heritage Centre
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Free guided tours in English, Tamil, and Mandarin are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sentosa: Maritime Experiential Museum Instant E-Tickets
Drop anchor at the Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore and explore the rich nautical history of the Maritime Silk Route. Discover ancient vessels, shipwrecked treasure1 ReviewsFrom SGD 11.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
MacRitchie ReservoirNature-Reserve, Singapore
Stroll, jog or hike through the beautiful nature getaway. The MacRitchie Reservoir is a popular destination for nature and exercise enthusiasts..........
Singapore Flyer Ride with Singapore Sling Cocktail
Go on a luxurious sky-high adventure in Singapore. Hop into an exclusively-designed capsule at the Singapore Flyer observation wheel and discover Singapore as you enjoy t16 ReviewsFrom SGD 68.00
Singapore Cable CarMount-Faber, Singapore
Voted "Singapore's Most Popular Attraction" by IAAPA in 2011, Singapore Cable Car renders a breathtaking view of the stunning city skyline, Sentosa and the harbour.......
Science CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Science has never been more fun with numerous activities to entertain all ages. From Space Science, WaterWorks, Marine Alcove and numerous other activities everyone will
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui