FunVee Singapore 1-Day City Hopper
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Singapore at your own pace on the FunVee Open Top bus
- Get panoramic views of the city from open-top buses
- Visit the major neighborhoods, such as Chinatown and Arab Street
- Go on a free walking tour of Chinatown
- Do some shopping on Orchard Road
- Stroll around the Botanic Gardens
- See the world famous Raffles Hotel
DescriptionEnjoy your own City Adventure with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from outside Pan Pacific Marina Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and don't miss out on this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail. Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road. On the way back to Pan Pacific Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.
Includes1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Please allow leeway for some time variance and be at the bus stop 10 minutes before departure time
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances FunVee Operating Hours: •FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes •FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes •FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bright Hill TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
The Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Temple and Monastery, also called Bright Hill Temple because of its location on 88 Bright Hill, is the largest Buddhist temple and monaste
NS Resort & Country Club - Kranji Sanctuary (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Total Defence Force and those who have performed national service as well as their families.............
Bishan ParkNature-Reserve, Singapore
Bishan Park, one of the biggest parks in Singapore, is located in the middle of the HDB heartlands of Bishan and Ang Mo Kio. Its a great outing for families and nature lo
Night SafariNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
If you ever wonder what nocturnal animals are like, then the Night Safari is for you. One of the most popular tourists attractions in Singapore. Grab a bite, a drink and
Tekka Wet MarketLittle-India, Singapore
For a true cultural experience, Tekka Wet Market is a remarkable site you must visit. It's also popular for its fresh produce and affordable price and vibrant atmosphere.
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
See Singapore at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. Enjoy commentary on all the famous attractions this city-state has to offer.386 ReviewsFrom SGD 45.77
The Promontory WalkwayMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ideal for temporary public art exhibitions at Marina Bay................
Tiong Bahru Wet MarketOrchard-Road, Singapore
Tiong Bahru Market was the first modern market to be built in a housing area in 1955. It was known Seng Poh Market at that time due to its location. Its Hawker centre is
Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Be charmed at one of the largest free-flying aviaries in the world with an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. Walk amongst the feathered residents and get the33 ReviewsFrom SGD 30.20