FunVee Singapore 1-Day City Hopper
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Singapore at your own pace on the FunVee Open Top bus
- Get panoramic views of the city from open-top buses
- Visit the major neighborhoods, such as Chinatown and Arab Street
- Go on a free walking tour of Chinatown
- Do some shopping on Orchard Road
- Stroll around the Botanic Gardens
- See the world famous Raffles Hotel
DescriptionEnjoy your own City Adventure with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from outside Pan Pacific Marina Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and don't miss out on this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail. Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road. On the way back to Pan Pacific Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.
Includes1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Please allow leeway for some time variance and be at the bus stop 10 minutes before departure time
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances FunVee Operating Hours: •FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes •FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes •FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
Singapore Polo ClubNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is the place to watch a Polo game.............
Warren Golf & Country ClubWest-Jurong, Singapore
A distinctive golf and lifestyle club in Singapore............
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Private 3-Hour eScooter Adventure by Marina Bay
Zip your way around the playground of Singapore aboard an eScooter on this private tour of the Marina Bay area. Be in awe of the iconic buildings and breathtaking views aFrom SGD 382.78
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Bukit Brown CemeteryNature-Reserve, Singapore
Considered as the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China, Bukit Brown is also a magical and serene place in the middle of a jungle, telling Singapore's history........