FunVee Singapore 1-Day City Hopper
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Singapore at your own pace on the FunVee Open Top bus
- Get panoramic views of the city from open-top buses
- Visit the major neighborhoods, such as Chinatown and Arab Street
- Go on a free walking tour of Chinatown
- Do some shopping on Orchard Road
- Stroll around the Botanic Gardens
- See the world famous Raffles Hotel
DescriptionEnjoy your own City Adventure with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from outside Pan Pacific Marina Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and don't miss out on this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail. Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road. On the way back to Pan Pacific Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.
Includes1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Please allow leeway for some time variance and be at the bus stop 10 minutes before departure time
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances FunVee Operating Hours: •FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes •FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes •FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo