FunVee Singapore 1-Day City Hopper
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Singapore at your own pace on the FunVee Open Top bus
- Get panoramic views of the city from open-top buses
- Visit the major neighborhoods, such as Chinatown and Arab Street
- Go on a free walking tour of Chinatown
- Do some shopping on Orchard Road
- Stroll around the Botanic Gardens
- See the world famous Raffles Hotel
DescriptionEnjoy your own City Adventure with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from outside Pan Pacific Marina Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and don't miss out on this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail. Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road. On the way back to Pan Pacific Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.
Includes1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Please allow leeway for some time variance and be at the bus stop 10 minutes before departure time
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances FunVee Operating Hours: •FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes •FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes •FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Get panoramic views from the highest point in Singapore with an entrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at the 1-Altitude lifestyle destination. Look across the city from5 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Senoko Fishery PortNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
One of the two fishery ports in Singapore operated by the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of the island (AVA)............
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
- Best Seller
S.E.A. Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Immerse yourself in an underwater experience at the S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, the largest aquarium in the world. See 49 different living habitats, get up close to sea168 ReviewsFrom SGD 36.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Peranakan Museum Ticket
Visit Peranakan Museum and learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements that are brought to life through the interactive1 ReviewsFrom SGD 13.00
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews