FunVee Singapore 1-Day City Hopper
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Singapore at your own pace on the FunVee Open Top bus
- Get panoramic views of the city from open-top buses
- Visit the major neighborhoods, such as Chinatown and Arab Street
- Go on a free walking tour of Chinatown
- Do some shopping on Orchard Road
- Stroll around the Botanic Gardens
- See the world famous Raffles Hotel
DescriptionEnjoy your own City Adventure with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from outside Pan Pacific Marina Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and don't miss out on this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail. Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road. On the way back to Pan Pacific Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.
Includes1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Please allow leeway for some time variance and be at the bus stop 10 minutes before departure time
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances FunVee Operating Hours: •FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes •FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes •FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............