Asian Civilisations Museum Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Asian Civilisations Museum, which connects you to pan-Asian arts and culture
- Learn about diverse Asian cultures
- Visit the exhibits
DescriptionA journey to the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) connects you to the pan-Asian arts and culture scene. ACM's prime objective is to provide a deep insight into the diverse Asian cultures and how they are integrated into the present multi-ethnic society in Singapore. ACM widened its collection with the opening of its flagship museum in 2003 in the restored Empress Place Building – a fine example of neo-Palladian architecture. It was founded in 1993 with traces of its roots in the Raffles Museum, which was built in the middle of the 19th Century. ACM explores the historical connections between the cultures of Asia, and Asia with the world. ACM exhibits Singapore’s history from a port city that brought people together from all over the world and it helped in examining the history of Asia's ethnicity. Exhibitions often bring magnificent displays from around the world. There are also special programmes such as the annual River Nights that encourage visitors to connect more closely with culture and the arts.
IncludesAdmission to Asian Civilisations Museum Access to Permanent Galleries
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Daily 10AM - 7PM and Friday from 10AM - 9PM
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............