AJ Hackett Sentosa: Bungy Jumping Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Exciting Skybridge, a 40 meter walkway with see-through sections
- Exhilirating 42 meter vertigo-inducing Vertical Skywalk
- Lovely refreshments al fresco
DescriptionTry out Singapore's one and only bungy jump right on Siloso Beach. Singapore’s first and only bungy tower stands 50 meters (164 feet) above the ground on Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island. The site features the Skybridge, a 40 meter (131 feet) walkway with see-through sections. It also has the Paulaner Sundowner Deck, with the best sunset views in Siloso. Thrill-seekers then have the choice of doing the 42 meter (138 feet) vertigo-inducing Vertical Skywalk, drop and swoop on the Giant Swing, or the 47 meter (154 meter) bungy jump. For those who prefer not to tempt fate, food and beverages are served al fresco, which is open daily, from 10:00 AM onwards. Siloso’s new landmark is also the perfect spot to grab a cold one by the beach. Function areas are available for gatherings, parties, and other special events.
Includes1 x Bungy Jump 1 x Jumpers ONLY Tee 1 x Bungy Jump e-Certificate 1 x Skybridge 1 x AJ Hackett International Membership Other activities
- Double Bungy jump deck with dual counter weight systems
- Main jump height 47 meters with 50 meter roof jump option
- Minimum jump weight 40 kilograms / Max jump weight 150 kilograms
- Minimum breaking strain of all equipment 2.2 tonnes
- Max number of jumpers 25 per hour
- Minimum age 14 years-old with parental consent
- Pool depth 3.5 meters in jump impact zone with agitation type aeration system
- Jump menu offering more than 20 different jump styles
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............