My Guide Website?
Singapore: Singapore River Cruise267 Reviews
Explore Singapore's many iconic landmarks on a Singapore river cruise. Discover a spectacular mix of heritage and modern architecture, passing historic monuments, quays, and bridges.
- Experience life on the Singapore River with day or night tours
- Sit back & relax while you get to see some of Singapore's most iconic sights
- Pass the iconic Merlion statue at Marina Bay and see the site of Raffles' landing at the historic Boat Quay
DescriptionExplore Singapore's most important landmarks on this river cruise on a bumboat. Learn about the city's spectacular mix of heritage and modern architecture while passing historic monuments, quays, and bridges. Begin the Singapore river cruise where Sir Stamford Raffles first stepped foot onto Singapore, along the northern banks of the Singapore River. Learn about the contrast between the rich and old-world architecture of the quays and the modern skyscrapers in the central business district. See shophouses along the river banks that have been beautifully restored, which now house chic dining and entertainment spots. Discover the grand bridges of Singapore, such as the Cavenagh Bridge, Clemenceau Bridge, and Anderson Bridge. Learn about the pivotal role that the Singapore River has played in Singapore's progress by visiting the various historical landmarks: the Merlion, Raffles Landing Site, and Esplanade.
- Operating Hours: 9:00 AM -11:00 PM (departs every 30 minutes)
- Last boat departs at 10:30 PM
- You can only redeem your voucher at Clarke Quay Counter (opposite Hooters)
- This voucher does not include the Laser Show (7:30 PM and 8:30 PM). You may upgrade your ticket, depending on availability, at the redemption counter