My Guide Website?
Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass396 Reviews
Take in stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique perspective. Enjoy an optional lunch at Mount Faber.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket
- Singapore: Katong Local Food and City Highlights Tour
- Singapore: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: Highlights and Hidden Gems Private Car Tour
- Take in stunning, 360-degree views of Singapore's southern precinct
- Get bird's-eye views of Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa, and more
- Visit Mount Faber Park and experience one of the oldest hilltop parks in Singapore
- Enjoy the most unique way to travel to Sentosa Island
DescriptionGet picture-perfect views of Singapore from a different perspective as you climb aboard the unique Singapore Cable Car. Glide serenely across the city from Mount Faber on the mainland to the popular resort island of Sentosa, all in the comfort of a wheelchair- and stroller-friendly cabin. Relish in 360-degree views of the city's southern precinct as you soar high above the scenic highway. Glide above the hill of Mount Faber and through a skyscraper to cross the harbor. Look for dolphins down below at Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. Pay a visit to the Sentosa Cable Car Museum and see the world's largest cable car cabin made out of Lego. Access 2 cable car lines on the Singapore Cable Car network. Soar over the jungle, sand, and sea on the Sentosa Line, and catch the Mount Faber Line from the mainland to Sentosa to enjoy all the attractions at your own pace on arrival. Get easy access to attractions such as the Skyline Luge, Adventureland, MegaZip, and Madame Tussauds at Imbiah Lookout Station, visit Universal Studios Singapore from Merlion Station, or go to the restored gun battery at Fort Siloso from Siloso Point Station.
Includes2-way cable car ride on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line Spacious, wheelchair- and stroller-friendly cabin
- Opening hours are 8:45 AM to 10:00 PM; last boarding time will be at 9:30 PM
- Mount Faber Line Cable Car will be closed from September 16 to September 22, 2019 (inclusive) and will resume its operations on September 23, 2019
- Sentosa Line Cable Car will be closed from September 23 to September 29, 2019 (inclusive) and will resume its operations on September 30, 2019