My Guide Website?
Singapore: S.E.A. Aquarium Entrance E-Ticket70 Reviews
Immerse yourself in an underwater experience at the S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, the largest aquarium in the world. See 49 different living habitats, get up close to sea life at the Touch Pool and visit the Maritime Xperiential Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Enter the breathtaking underwater realm that features over 100,000 marine creatures
- Check out the Maritime Xperiential Museum complete with boat reconstructions and maritime archaeology
- Experience an incredible 360-degree 4D multi-sensory shipwreck simulation enhanced by special effects at the Typhoon Theatre
- Skip the ticket line to enter S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore
DescriptionVenture into the fascinating world beneath the sea as you explore the ocean realm of S.E.A. Aquarium, home to more than 100,000 marine animals representing over 800 species. Living in 49 different habitats, each one is as fascinating as the next. With your 1-day admission ticket, get acquainted with many of these magnificent creatures. See hammerhead sharks, come face-to-face with bottlenose dolphins, discover sea life up close at the Touch Pool and watch the colorful fish, rays, and sharks surround you in the panoramic Open Ocean. At the world's largest aquarium, you’re ensured an awe-inspiring experience as you encounter the endless wonders of our blue planet.
IncludesS.E.A Aquarium Admission Ticket
- You will receive a separate email for the e-tickets within 1 business day and you are required to present the e-tickets for admission
- The child ticket is valid for children between 4 and 12 years old