My Guide Website?
Singapore: National Orchid Garden Entry Tickets42 Reviews
Admire over a 1000 species of orchids surrounded by stunning greenery on a visit to the National Orchid Garden, a must-visit for nature lovers in Singapore.
- Visit the National Orchid Garden at Singapore's Botanic Gardens
- Admire over 1000 species and 2000 hybrids on display
- Marvel at the array of vibrant colors and delightful scents
- Explore the four carefully styled zones at your own pace
DescriptionSpend the day surrounded by vibrant colors and succulent scents on a visit to the National Orchid Garden, nestled in the heart of Singapore’s Botanic Gardens. With over 1000 species and 2000 hybrids on display, the garden is a true delight for nature lovers. At your own pace, explore this beautifully styled garden, which takes its influence from the English garden at Burkill Hall. The garden is separated into four color zones, the Spring Zone which is bursting with bright colors and lively golds and yellows, the Summer Zone which offers shades of red and pink, the Autumn Zone where you can find more matured visuals, and finally the Winter Zone, home to a pallette of blue and white.
IncludesNational Orchid Garden entrance ticket
- You will receive a separate ticket from the local operator within 24-hours of booking. If you need any assistance with the ticket, please contact the local operator
- The garden offers free admission for children below 12-years-old • The garden's opening hours are 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM daily (last entry is at 6:00 PM)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now