Singapore: Lion City Highlights Bike Tour13 Reviews
Join this historical and sightseeing bike tour in Singapore with an expert local guide. Take a relaxing ride through the city and discover interesting aspects of its history and culture. Go off the beaten track down the city's pleasant back streets.
- Cycle through Singapore and see its historical landmarks
- Ride down charming back streets to get off the beaten tourist path
- Learn about Singapore's rich history and diverse culture with an expert guide
- Uncover the city's hot spots and secret stories
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities
DescriptionGo beyond the usual tourist spots and explore places bus and walking tours usually miss on this bike tour. Discover Singapore’s charming back streets, historical landmarks, many untold stories, and all the fun places in town with an expert local guide. During the tour, you’ll be taken through the most beautiful and interesting aspects of this city. Enjoy lots of fantastic photo opportunities as you learn about Singapore's rich history as well as its religiously diverse culture. Leave the tour with stories and photos that even the locals don't know about. The tour starts at 9 AM and takes you through these attractions: F1 Race Track, Marina Bay, Colonial District, Singapore River, Merlion Park, Lau Pa Sat, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Little India, Bugis Village, Haji Lane, Kampong Glam, and more.
IncludesBicycle rental Local Tour Guide Refreshment Poncho Free Wifi Hotel pickup and drop-off Personal insurance
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please wear light clothing, and bring sunscreen and a cap
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY