My Guide Website?
Singapore: Historical Half-Day Bike Tour150 Reviews
Explore authentic Singapore on this history tour by bike. Discover the city’s fascinating history as you pedal through the streets and ride along the Singapore River on a fun half-day bicycle tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Pedal through Singapore’s highways and byways with a guide
- Cycle along the Singapore River and learn how trade changed it
- Take a break to savor 1 snack and 1 drink at a local coffeeshop/eatery
- See the Formula 1 route, Marina Bay, and the Raffles Statue
- Travel in safety and comfort on well-maintained bicycles
DescriptionDiscover the real Singapore on this 9.9 mile (16 km) route through the city on full-sized bicycles. Visit a typical residential town and market to watch people go about their daily lives. Get up close to Singapore's unique public housing, where the majority of the residents live, as well as swanky multi-million dollar riverfront homes. Then, meander alongside the Singapore River, where trade brought to life a sleepy village town in the 1800s. See historically important landmarks, such as the 100-year-old fire station, museums, and places of worship. Of course, you’ll pay homage to the statue of Sir Stamford Thomas Raffles, the founder of modern Singapore. Learn how WWII affected Singapore, and see monuments that honor those who suffered. In between all that sightseeing, enjoy a short coffee break and sample a little local snack at a local eatery/traditional coffee shop, just like a typical Singaporean. More than just history, you’ll come to understand the melting pot culture of people from all over the world who now call Singapore home. Finally, fast forward to the present and admire the ultra-modern business district. Jump right into the action as you cycle right along the Formula 1 route, though at a somewhat slower pace. Choose from quality full-sized bicycles: - Sturdy 28″ wheel hybrid bicycles for adults - 24' wheel ladies bicycles for adults - 20″ wheel bicycles for teens and petite riders
IncludesLicensed guide and bike 1 Local snack and 1 drink
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. The activity provider reserves the right to reschedule to another slot/day, if the min. number of participants is not reached
- The activity provider reserves the right to amend the route depending on real-time conditions
- Please reach out to the activity provider if you book 48 hours (or less) before the tour