My Guide Website?
Singapore: Gardens by the Bay Admission E-Ticket435 Reviews
Visit Singapore’s popular Flower Dome, Cloud Forest, and a range of other attractions with your day ticket. Marvel at the 16-story trees at this iconic Singapore destination.
- Experience the Mediterranean-like climate of the Flower Dome
- See the world's tallest indoor waterfall in the Cloud Forest
- Marvel at the 16-story manmade trees in the Supertree Grove
DescriptionEnjoy a day admission ticket to Gardens by the Bay, one of the most popular destinations in the city. The waterfront gardens and conservatories, as well as the newly-opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible manmade structures ever built to house flora and fauna. Receive full access to the conservatories and learn about the interconnectedness of ecological elements. See the tallest indoor waterfall, walk in the Supertree Grove and then cross the OCBC Skyway for spectacular views of Marina Bay. Add admission to Floral Fantasy and see beautiful floral artistry including live plants, cut flowers, foliage, and preserved flowers at the newly opened exhibit. There are a total of 4 concepts in Floral Fantasy: 'Dance', 'Float', 'Waltz', and 'Drift'. Dance - a collection that shows more than 15,000 combinations of fresh-cut, dried, and preserved flowers. Float - admire hundreds of fuchsias surrounding visitors and a landscape of temperate flowers. Waltz - more than 100 species and hybrids of orchids, pitcher plants, and bromeliads. Drift - more than 50 species of exotic Central and South American plants, begonias, ferns on rock surfaces. With countless attractions that appeal to both adults and children, this is a perfect way to spend a day in Singapore.
IncludesAdmission to both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest Garden conservatories only (depending on option chosen) Admission to Floral Fantasy only (depending on option chosen) OCBC Skyway ticket (tickets can be purchased for cash only at the ticketing hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skyway)
- You will receive a separate email for the e-tickets within 1 business day and you are required to present the e-tickets for admission
- Opening hours are 9 AM to 9 PM; the last admission is at 8:30 PM
- Child tickets are for children aged 3-12 years
- Admission to the Supertree Grove (excluding the OCBC Skyway bridge which connects the Supertrees) is free, as is admission to the regular garden areas
- If you intend to re-enter within the same day, please remember to get a re-entry stamp on your way out
- To avoid any disappointment, please visit the park's official website to check on the latest closure dates • All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting to ensure social distancing (2nd link on the voucher)
- It is mandatory for all visitors to present a valid E-Ticket and Time Slot Booking together to be entitled to admission to Gardens by the Bay’s Attractions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now