My Guide Website?
Singapore: Faber Peak Guided Walking Tour with Breakfast
Witness the dynamic Singapore City skyline and Sentosa Island from the stunning viewing deck at Faber Park. Unwind and indulge in a delightful morning tea amid the tranquil garden setting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Trade in the hustle and bustle of the city for the serenity of the countryside
- Enjoy a traditional Singaporean light breakfast in a scenic and serene garden
- Experience Singapore from a different angle on a refreshing morning hike
- Set off on an adventure and enjoy stunning views of Singapore from Mount Faber
- Immerse yourself in nature get away from it all with a scenic hike in the forest
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Singapore on this three-hour hiking trip to Mount Faber at the edge of Singapore’s main island. Meet your guide at 8 am at Harbour Front MRT Station, Exit C. Grab a packed breakfast from a local coffee shop and embark on the 3.5-kilometre journey through the forest. Enjoy stunning views of Singapore and Sentosa Island as you traverse the easy trails. Marvel at the futuristic architecture along the way, including Henderson Waves, Southern Ridge, Alexandra Arch, and the long forest walkway. End the trip at a picturesque park that is a favourite among locals. Relax and savour your packed meal and tea to conclude the excursion. Afterwards, return to your hotel via MRT from Labrador Park MRT Station.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Morning tea/coffee Snack
- The route is well pathed. Please wear comfortable walking shoe and clothes, hat, sunscreen, bring mineral water and towel to wipe the body