Singapore: Evening Hawker Center Food Tour1 Reviews
Explore Singapore’s most vibrant hawker centers with a local guide, gaining an insight into local cuisine and the Singaporean way of life.
- Absorb the sights and smells of the hawker centers
- Learn about the history of hawker centers from a local guide
- Try local products and local dishes
DescriptionTake a small group evening tour through Singapore’s famous hawker centers with a local guide. Learn about these quintessential features of the Singaporean life, sampling a variety of local foods along the way. This tour is unique, so the food stops might vary a little depending on the day of the week. Starting from the heart of Chinatown, journey across the bustling historic Chinese district to the Central Business District, discovering Singapore by night with your guide. Sample local favorites prepared by local artisans. Taste some of the most traditional delicacies the region has to offer.
IncludesFood tastings Bottled water Local English-speaking guide Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable footwear
- The weather in Singapore is hot and humid pretty much the whole year round, so casual and comfortable clothing like t-shirts and shorts are recommended
- You may also want to pack a small and portable umbrella along as the weather can change unexpectedly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY