Singapore DUCK Tour26 Reviews
Climb aboard a refurbished amphibious vehicle from World War II and experience a unique 1-hour sightseeing tour of Singapore's sights on land and in the sea.
- Explore the famous landmarks of Singapore by amphibious vehicle
- Make a splash in the sea at Marina Bay
- See the statue of the mythical Merlion, the official mascot of Singapore
DescriptionBoard a refurbished World War II amphibious vehicle from Vietnam and depart from Suntec City to make a splash in Marina Bay. See the sights of Singapore from a different perspective as you make your way around the city on land and in the sea. Get stunning views of the urban skyline and marvel at iconic landmarks, such as Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theater, and magnificent statue of the Merlion, the official mascot of Singapore. Waddle back onto land and drive past the Singapore Flyer and into the Civic District. See the steps of the Old Supreme Court, where the British surrendered to the imperial Japanese army during World War II. Continue past the War Memorial Park, paying tribute to those who gave their lives during the Japanese occupation. End with a good luck loop around the world’s largest water fountain at Suntec City, named the Fountain of Wealth.
Includes1-hour tour by amphibious vehicle Audio guide
- It is recommended to book at least two days in advance to ensure you can attend on your preferred date and time.
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes before your tour departure time
- Children under 3 years old can attend for SGD $10
- Mandarin tours are available at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, and 5:30 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability