My Guide Website?
Singapore: City Highlights Walking Tour & Singapore River
Take a scenic stroll along the Singapore River on an exciting guided walking tour. Admire the blend of traditional shophouses and gleaming skyscrapers as you discover the highlights of the city.
- Explore iconic landmarks and colonial architecture along the Singapore River
- Be captivated by the city skyline around Marina Bay
- Covering most of must-see Singapore landmarks
- Guided tour with a licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Capture beautiful pictures of must-see attractions
DescriptionExplore the heartbeat of the city on this popular Singapore City Highlights Tour. Let’s take a scenic stroll along the Singapore River, where you get to admire the impressive colonial architecture from our early Independence years. Marvel at the beautiful juxtaposition of old shophouses and shiny new skyscrapers, while our guide captivates you with inspiring stories of the people. Follow that river of life to the Marina Bay area where you will be treated to a panoramic view of the city. This area is home to several must-see icons, including the Singapore Flyer, the durian-shaped Esplanade theatre, and our national symbol – the Merlion. For those who are pressed for time, this City Highlights Tour is the perfect activity to create some wonderful memories in Singapore.
IncludesSTB Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Due to the min. requirement of 2 pax to proceed with the tour. Let’s Go Tour reserves the right to contact the customer to do a reschedule to another slot/day, should the number of guests for the tour selected is less than 2 pax. The Tour will continue to be conducted when there is light rain. In the event of a thunderstorm, a reschedule date will be provided.