My Guide Website?
Singapore City: Gardens by the Bay and S.E.A. Aquarium13 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the underwater world at S.E.A Aquarium. Visit the world-class attraction, Gardens by the Bay, where you can enter the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest to check out exotic plants from around the world.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to experience 2 world-class attractions with 1 ticket
- Enter the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
- Don't miss the Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove
- See a large variety of marine life at the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia
- Learn about magnificent sea creatures including sharks, rays, jellyfish, starfish, and more
DescriptionVenture into the fascinating marine world at the S.E.A. Aquarium, home to more than 100,000 marine animals representing over 800 species. Living in 49 different habitats, each one is as fascinating as the last. With your 1-day admission ticket, you’ll get acquainted with many of these magnificent creatures. See hammerhead sharks, come face-to-face with bottlenose dolphins, discover sea life up close at the Touch Pool, and watch the colorful fish, rays, and sharks surround you in the panoramic Open Ocean. Head to the iconic Singapore destination, Gardens by the Bay, with your admission ticket and discover one of the most popular locations in the city. The waterfall gardens and conservatories, as well as the newly-opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible manmade structures ever built to house flora and fauna. Enjoy full access to the conservatories and learn about the interconnectedness of ecological elements.
IncludesS.E.A. Aquarium entry Gardens By The Bay entry, with Flower Dome and Cloud Forest Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off OCBC Skyway tickets (tickets can be purchased for cash only at the ticketing hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skyway)
- You can choose to use the 2 tickets on a different day within 7 days. • To avoid any disappointment, please visit the Gardens By The Bay official website to check on the latest closure dates: https://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/whats-on/announcements/closure-dates.html • Opening hours for S.E.A. Aquarium: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM daily • Opening hours for Gardens By The Bay: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM daily
- You will receive a separate email for the e-tickets within 1 business day and you are required to present the e-tickets for admission
- Cloud Forest 2020 closure dates: January 13, February 10, March 2, April 6, May 18, June 15, July 13, August 17, September 21, October 12, November 9, December 14
- Flower Dome 2020 closure dates: January 14, February 11, March 3, April 7, May 19, June 16, July 17, August 18, September 22, October 13, November 10, December 15
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now