Singapore City: Gardens by the Bay and MBS Observation Deck117 Reviews
Visit the futuristic Gardens by the Bay in the heart of Singapore and discover a peaceful paradise. Step into the clouds for a breathtaking panoramic view over the city at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck.
- Discover the huge botanical garden on the seafront of Singapore
- Visit one of the city's most impressive viewing platforms
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Singapore skyline from the MBS Skypark Observation Deck
DescriptionVisit the Gardens by the Bay, an outstanding attraction in Singapore, and take a break from the bustling life of the city. Discover Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central Gardens and surround yourself in a world of tranquility. Explore the winter gardens in all their glory. See the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Stroll to the newly-opened Sun Pavilion and marvel at the flora and fauna from all over the world that are housed in the gardens. On the way, discover the largest indoor waterfall and hike in the middle of Supertree Grove. Head up to the 57th floor and enjoy the unhindered panoramic view of Singapore's skyline. Marvel at vistas over the metropolis while standing high up in the clouds, taking photos and collecting unforgettable memories. See why the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is a highlight not to be missed in Singapore.
IncludesGardens by the Bay entry MBS Skypark Observation Deck entry OCBC Skyway ticket (tickets can be purchased with cash only at the ticketing hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skyway)
- • You can use the tickets on different days within 7 days • To avoid any disappointment, please visit the park's official website to check on the latest closure dates
- You will receive a separate email for the e-tickets within 1 business day and you are required to present the e-tickets for admission
- Cloud Forest 2020 closure dates: January 13, February 10, March 2, April 6, May 18, June 15, July 13, August 17, September 21, October 12, November 9, December 14 • Flower Dome 2020 closure dates: January 14, February 11, March 3, April 7, May 19, June 16, July 17, August 18, September 22, October 13, November 10, December 15
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability