My Guide Website?
Singapore: City Center Exploration Game1 Reviews
Discover the city center of Singapore in a unique way with this smartphone city quest game. Follow clues and solve puzzles on your phone to complete the game and unlock the more of the story.
- Get lost in a uniquely crafted story brought to you by talented writers
- See top sights like Cavenagh Bridge and the National Gallery of Singapore
- Learn facts about the city like the story behind the mythical Merlion symbol
- Enjoy combining a tour, an outdoor escape game, and a treasure hunt
- Save your data with a smartphone game that can be played offline
DescriptionEnjoy a game that you can play at your own pace with the option to pause and resume the game at anytime. Play the game without using your data, as the game doesn't use up and data once its downloaded. Start your city game at the statue of Sir Stamford Raffles and finish at The Battlebox. On the way, see the Cavenagh Bridge, National Gallery of Singapore, the Peranakan Museum, and uncover some lesser-known places. Solve challenges and watch as the story unfolds with exact directions to the next location. Complete the game on your own or with a group of your friends. Learn curious facts, like Singapore’s fascination with time capsules. Find out about the mythical Merlion, Singapore’s national symbol.
IncludesSmartphone game through the Questo app 24/7 customer support
- •For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group and all group members will be able to download and play the city game on their phone •Alternatively, each person can make their own purchase