My Guide Website?
Singapore 2.5-Hour Walking Tour: Graves, Guns & Battles31 Reviews
Tread lightly, for treasures lie beneath a historic hill in the heart of the city - the spot where both 14th century Singapura and modern Singapore were born.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket
- Singapore: Katong Local Food and City Highlights Tour
- Singapore: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: Highlights and Hidden Gems Private Car Tour
- The Grave of the Last Ancient King of Singapore
- 19th Century Colonial Cemetery
- Old Fort Gateway
- Sang Nila Utama Garden
- Fort Canning Heritage Gallery
DescriptionTread lightly, for treasures lie beneath a historic hill in the heart of the city - the spot where both 14th century Singapura and modern Singapore were born. Trace the rise and fall of great empires. Hear stories of rulers who commanded from the hill and the empire-builders who were buried on its slopes. Discover the world-changing story of a humble spice. Visit graves, a colonial fort and relive one of the most important battles in history, don't miss this exhilarating journey back in time at the once “Forbidden Hill”!
- This is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring an umbrella or poncho, and a bottle of water
- There are a number of stairs to be climbed during the course of this walking tour.
- Private tours are available at different rates. Please inquire for more details
- Children below 7 years old are free of charge