Off the Eaten Track: Private Singapore Food Tour
Singapore has so much food it can be tricky to know where the best options are. You can hit the ground running on this small-group food tour which will take you to the heart of the city's cuisine.
- Go on a 4-hour guided Singapore food tour
- Enjoy over 13 tastings of the best street food in Singapore
- Follow a fully licensed (and foodie) guide
- Benefit from a private food tour
- Have refreshing Singaporean drinks and bottled water
DescriptionSingapore is a melting pot of Indian, Chinese, and Malay cuisine and culture. These collide to create one of the most exciting food scenes in world. It doesn’t matter if you’re a Singapore first-timer or a returning visitor, this is a foodie ride you won’t want to miss. With so much food to choose from, eating in Singapore can be intimidating for the uninitiated. Fear not - join this Singapore food tour and hit the ground running. On this private Singapore food tour, you’ll be taken on a 4-hour culinary adventure through one of the city’s little-known foodie neighborhoods. Gorge on the best roasted pork and char siu in the city, work your chopsticks over pohpia fresh spring rolls and sticky rojak salad, eat crispy oyster omelets and thunder tea rice at a food court, and gorge on steamy dim sum, among more than a dozen dishes and snacks.
IncludesAll food and drink Licensed guide 4-hour walking tour Alcoholic drinks Pickup and drop-off
- The tour isn't suitable for vegetarians and some dietary requirements. Please get in touch for more information
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY