My Guide Website?
Jewel Changi Airport: Mirror Maze and Canopy Park Ticket52 Reviews
Put your navigating skills to the test as you attempt to escape from Jewel Changi's Mirror Maze, the world's first mirror maze based in a garden setting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Explore a world of illusions at the Mirror Maze
- Let the kids run loose and bask in the clouds at the Foggy Bowls
- Discover flowers from around the world in the Petal Garden
DescriptionEnter the one-of-a-kind Mirror Maze in Jewel Changi Airport set in an outdoor canopy park. Experience the surreal feeling of getting lost in a mirror maze covered in greenery and flowers. Test your problem-solving skills with a mind-boggling infinity chamber located at the end of the maze, if you make it to the end. Afterward, pay a visit to Canopy Park. Play around on the Discovery Slides and mess about in the cloud-like mist of the Foggy Bowls. Get a selfie with the many animal topiaries in Topiary Park and soak up the sights and smells of the flowers in Petal Park.
- The Discovery Slides are not suitable for those shorter than 110 centimeters Opening hours are 10 AM-12 AM but on Fridays, Saturdays, or the evening of any public holiday, the park will close at 1 AM All child ticket holders (3-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paying adult