Jewel Changi Airport: Canopy Park Admission Ticket45 Reviews
Visit the world-famous Jewel Changi before your departure from Changi Airport. Enjoy access to Canopy Park and explore the 4 areas of nature and fun within - Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls, Petal Garden, and Topiary Walk.
- Explore the recreational and leisure attractions in Canopy Park at the topmost level of Jewel Changi Airport
- Admire the animal-shaped topiaries at every corner in the Topiary Walk
- Discover seasonal flora from around the world in the Petal Garden
- Delight in a giant sculptural landscape that is both art and playground on the Discovery Slides
- Let the kids run loose and bask in pools of mist in the Foggy Bowls
DescriptionFollowing 4 years of planning and construction, the long-awaited Jewel Changi Airport is now open for the public. Discover a world-class, multidimensional lifestyle destination full of mixed-use development, including gardens, attractions, retail, F&B dining, a hotel, and other facilities to support airport operations. With this admission ticket, gain access to the Canopy Park located at the topmost level of Jewel Changi and explore all 4 different areas. Play around on the Discovery Slides and mess about in the mist of the Foggy Bowls. Appreciate the artistic skill on the Topiary Walk and enjoy flowers from the world over in the Petal Garden. Jewel Changi is strategically located at the heart of Changi Airport and is linked to T1, T2, & T3 passenger terminals. Find its iconic centerpiece, known as Rain Vortex, the world's tallest indoor waterfall which is surrounded by terraced forest settings. Admire the doughnut-shaped exterior framed in steel and glass. The total gross floor area of this 10-story building is 135,700 square meters (1,460,663 feet).
IncludesAdmission ticket to Canopy Park (Jewel Changi Airport) Access to Topiary Walk, Petal Garden, Discovery Slides, and Foggy Bowls Food and drinks
- You will receive a separate email for the e-tickets within 1 business day and you are required to present the e-tickets for admission. You can contact the local partner on the number included on your voucher if you do not receive any e-tickets
- Opening hours are 10 AM-12 AM but on Fridays, Saturdays, or the eve of any public holiday, the park will close at 1 AM
- All child ticket holders (3-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paying adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability