My Guide Website?
Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 40+ Attractions
Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions Make Enquiry
- Visit as many attractions as you like by choosing from 2- to 7-day passes
- Enjoy activities like a sightseeing river cruise or a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Get your heart racing at the AJ Hackett Sentosa Giant Swing
- Use the pass on your phone and simply show it at each attraction or tour
- Explore Universal Studios Singapore or join a tea appreciation experience
DescriptionDiscover over 40 top Singapore attractions and save up to 50* percent with this all-inclusive pass. Choose between a 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-day pass and tick off Singapore’s best sights as you go. Hop on and off an open-top bus tour, glide down the Singapore River on a cruise, and visit the many attractions at Sentosa Island including Universal Studios Singapore, Gardens by the Bay, Floral Fantasy, the AJ Hackett Sentosa Giant Swing, SkyHelix Sentosa, and more. The more you see, the more you save. Don't worry about getting tickets when you arrive at the attractions, with the digital pass your entry cost is already taken care of. Follow the instructions in the digital guide and present your digital pass to enter. Save on the cost of admission that you’d pay if you purchased your attraction tickets individually. The Singapore All-Inclusive Pass includes the following activities: Popular Attractions • Gardens by the Bay: Flower Dome and Cloud Forest (with the Avatar Experience) • Floral Fantasy • Universal Studios Singapore • Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett - Giant Swing & Skybridge • Night Safari • Singapore Zoo • Cocktail at Raffles Hotel - Long Bar & Courtyard • Madame Tussauds Singapore • Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Singapore Discover Tour • Bird Paradise • SEA LIFE Malaysia (Johor Bahru) • LEGOLAND Malaysia (Johor Bahru) • LEGOLAND Waterpark Malaysia (Johor Bahru) Tours and Experiences • Let's Go Bike Tour - Historical Singapore • Let's Go Bike Tour - Marina Bay Night Tour • Virtual Room Singapore • Virtual Reality Fighter Jet Experience • Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass (Round-trip) • River Wonders • Singapore DUCKtours • Singapore River Cruise • Sentosa 4D Adventureland • Gogreen Bicycle Rentals • SkyHelix Sentosa • Tiger Brewery tour • Authentic tea appreciation experience • Scentopia: Augmented reality tour • Nature Kayaking Adventure at Pulau Ubin • New World's End: An Immersive Audio Experience • 7-Course Dinner on Royal Albatross Sunset Dinner Cruise • HeadRock VR Sentosa • Singapore Street Food and Night Tour (English Guide Only) • Michelin and Local Hawker Food Tour (English Guide Only) • Wings of Time • Merlion Candle Making & Diffuser Workshop Museums and Places of Interest • National Gallery Singapore • Asian Civilisations Museum • Indian Heritage Centre • Sun Yat-Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall • Trickeye at Southside Singapore • Singapore Science Centre + Omni Theatre Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction list including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go. * Savings based on sample itineraries on Go City website.
IncludesAdmission to 40+ Singapore attractions, tours, and activities Digital pass and guide valid for the number of days booked
- Your pass will be delivered to you as a PDF, which you can either save on your phone or print
- The pass will include an individual QR-code
- All passes are valid for 2 years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- Activities and attractions may only be accessed once
- After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive days purchased (not 24-hour periods): for example, if you have a 3-day pass and visit an attraction on Monday afternoon, your pass is valid for the remainder of Monday and the following two calendar days (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit; please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, in advance